If you are interested in selling homes in Calabasas, you should consider several tips, so that you can use your time and resources wisely to accomplish the goal of getting your home ready for sale.
Tips for Selling Homes in Calabasas
- Hire a great Calabasas real estate agent. This should be someone who is very familiar with the area and knows the current real estate market.
- Paint your interior if it needs it. By painting with light and contemporary colors, you can change the whole feel of your home. Stick with neutral colors to appeal to most buyers.
- Remove clutter. One of the most effective ways to make your home look more appealing to buyers is to remove clutter and get rid of excessive personal things so that the buyers can start imagining their own life in the home.
- Take care of your landscape. Make sure that your landscaping is neat and alive. First impressions count and making your landscape neat is one of the easiest ways to make a great first impression.
- Great photography. Make sure that your home photos are exceptionally good. Most of the buyers will preview the photos online and decide whether they even want to see your house.
- Professional cleaning. A clean home will be appealing to buyers. Hiring a professional cleaning company is one of the best things you can do before a house show. Be sure that your kitchen and bathrooms are clean in particular.
If you are interested in selling homes in Calabasas, David Salmanson, your Calabasas Realtor is your best choice. David is an experienced Calabasas real estate agent and he is very familiar with the current real estate market, active homes for sale, average price, market conditions, and the area.
Calabasas Real Estate Market Review
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.